CashCrate is the best way to make money online and put more money in your wallet. Companies and advertisers pay you to complete their offers and surveys. CashCrate acts as a middleman who receives money from the companies and advertisers and gives it to you for your effort. A large majority of these offers and surveys are free, so you can make a decent amount of money each month by putting in a little work and not paying anything. CashCrate is the perfect site if you are a high school/college student who wants to have some more spending money, a person who wants to earn more money in addition to your primary job, a stay at home mom/dad who wants to earn some money, or a person who is unemployed and is in need of some money. Scroll down and you will find all the information you need to know about CashCrate. If you decide to join, I hope you have success and earn the money that you want/need in this tough economy. You can join by clicking on the banner below.

July 19, 2012

CashCrate Check Has Arrived!....And Other Details about CashCrate

Click on the check to see a larger view of it. (:
Here it is guys! This is proof that CashCrate does send checks and does pay out its users. I made this money in the last few days of June and wanted to wait until I actually received  a check from them to make sure they do pay out. My next check for July will be for over 100 dollars, as I have the whole month instead of a few days to work. You can now be sure that CashCrate has the money from the companies/advertisers and it does pay its users. If you want further proof, after you sign up, go under the "community" tab and go down to "payment wall." You will see a line at the top of the page saying, " CashCrate has paid out $3,910,841.32 to it's users since 2006. Here are real payments posted by our users." Below that, you will find 1,576 checks that different people have taken pictures of and submitted. You can also cash the check at any bank and put the money in your bank account or even cash it at a Wal-Mart store for a small fee. If you are young (you can be 13 years old but still have a CashCrate account) and don't have your own bank account yet, you can endorse the check on the back and have one of your parents cash the check for you.

I also wanted to tell you about some other cool features at CashCrate. There are cool contests where you can earn money/other cool prizes. There is a month long contest where people who do the most surveys/offers get extra cash. There are also live contests where you can win up to $50 instant CashCrate cash and there is also a $100 raffle. There are also games you can play to earn more points. You can then buy gift cards/electronics with those points if you earn enough. And finally there is a Cashcrate Forum where you can talk with other members and CashCrate moderators. There is also a built in email system at CashCrate, where you can easily communicate with me. As you can see, there are plenty of cool things to do at CashCrate and you can make money/earn prizes while doing them!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your check! CashCrate was one of the first sites that actually got me excited about making money online, I've come quite a ways since then but I still find myself doing a survey or some shopping now and then to make a little scratch :)

    Keep up the good work

    Matthew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know how CashCrate can be exciting. It's fun to do a little work each day and see the money pile up.

      Delete
  2. Nice check! CashCrate is absolutely amazing. They actually pay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love CashCrate. I didn't believe it at first, until I got my first check. Totally changed my mind making money online.

    http://www.cashcrate.com/4562535

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone!! do you know you can have your account loaded or funds transferred into it of amount up to $50000 and more. I didn't know as well until i met this great hacker called skylink technology who assured me of how this thing works. I was in urgent need of money and had no one to turn to for help until I came across a reference to them and how they did various tech hacks so I contacted them, in need of their help and they offered it to me. Yes, it wasn't done for free. a question everyone is likely to ask and it doesn't also mean it was expensive as well. at least nothing good should come freely after all. just be focused and go for what you want and believe me, you are going to be happy with your results. skylink thank you very much for this. if you need there help you can reach them on: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com
    or whatsapp: +1(213)328–0248

    ReplyDelete